Select a date from drop down menu for showtimes.
Tuesday, October 28th – Due to a Special Event the 6pm and 7pm films will not be playing.
Tuesday, November 4th – 10am is D-Day: Normandy 1944
Wednesday, November 5th – Due to a Special Event the 5pm, 6pm and 7pm films will not be playing.
Tuesday, December 2nd – Due to a Special Event the 6pm and 7pm films will not be playing.
Select the posters below to learn more about the films playing at the theatre
Admission rates are listed below.
$1 per ticket fee applies for online tickets.
Discounted rates for groups of 15 or more.
Tickets are available at the Royal BC Museum box office from 9:45 a.m. until the start of the last show.
IMAX & Museum Admission Rates
|Single IMAX Film||IMAX Double Feature||Hollywood Feature||IMAX & Museum Ticket||Museum Only|
19+ with ID
|$5.40||+$5.40||$8.65||$5.40 for IMAX Film||FREE|
& 2 Youth
|$37.80||+$6.96 per person||$49.75||$107.75||$69.95|
- All rates include 5% GST.
- To enjoy 3D 45 minute films please add $1.
- IMAX Family rates include 2 adults and 2 dependent children under 19. No charge for infant seated on parents lap.
- The Royal BC Museum family rate includes 2 adults and 3 dependent children under 19.
IMAX Films are documentary style films with running times of up to approximately 45 minutes. Hollywood Feature Films are full length feature films digitally enhanced for the giant IMAX screen with running times greater then 60 minutes.
Hollywood Feature Films
- To enjoy Hollywood features please add $3.25 for 2D and $4.25 for 3D features.
- Annual Pass Holders please note that a $4 charge applies for 2D features and $5 for 3D Features. All 2D 45 minute films are included in your Annual Pass.
- Please check film rating for age suitability.
While you are here be sure to visit the National Geographic Store. We have something for everyone!
Open daily from 10am to the start of the last film.