IMAX® Victoria is located in the world famous Royal BC Museum and is part of a superb organization with theatres located in major tourist destinations throughout North America.
We are always pleased to hear from people who are interested in joining our dynamic theatre team located in Victoria, BC.
If you have a passion for films, a belief in delivering service excellence, thrive in a guest driven environment, believe in teamwork and want to grow with a proven world-class organization, contact us for the ultimate employment experience!
JOIN THE IMAX VICTORIA VISITOR SERVICES TEAM!
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, customer driven individual to join our team at IMAX Victoria.
With general direction from the Guest Services Manager, this part-time position requires the individual to provide food and beverage counter service, accurately complete sales transactions, perform ushering duties and maintain a high degree of cleanliness in all public areas, including the theatre, restrooms, kitchen, and concession counter.
The successful candidate must meet the following qualifications:
- Strong background in customer service, specifically dealing with guest questions and concerns.
- Ability to focus on guest needs while remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Demonstrated multitasking and time management skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to problem solve
- Experience operating a POS terminal
- Experience with daily cleaning, preferably in a food service environment
- Flexible availability and able to work a variety of shifts
The following will be considered an asset:
- Experience in the hospitality industry working in a fast paced environment
- Valid Food Safe certification
- Public speaking experience
We thank all who apply but will only be contacting short listed candidates.
Job Type: Part-time
JOIN THE IMAX VICTORIA RETAIL TEAM!
We are now accepting applications for a part-time (20-35 hrs/wk) Retail Clerk.
With general direction from the Retail Store Supervisor, this position requires the individual to provide superior customer service and complete sales transactions. Other duties include, maintaining store cleanliness, merchandising, and providing assistance with online ticketing.
The ideal candidate would meet the following qualifications:
- Have previous retail experience in a fast paced environment
- Provide superior customer service in a professional manner
- Possess excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Have the ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Be willing and able to work a variety of shifts, including evenings and weekends
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume. We thank all who apply but will only be contacting short listed candidates.
Job Type: Part-time
IMAX Victoria accepts and keeps on record, resumes for the following positions:
- Theatre Ushers
- Concession and Gift Store Cashiers
You may submit your resume by email to Julia Brown, Guest Services Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail along with a cover letter to:
675 Belleville Street
Victoria, BC, V8W 1A1