Accessibility & the IMAX Victoria Annual Pass
Here are the details on how the 2020 Annual Pass program will interact with the Leisure Assistant Pass and Access2Entertainment program for 2020:
- 7 Complimentary Attendant Admission Vouchers will be provided to folks with a valid 2020 Annual Pass and a valid Access2Entertinament or Leisure Assistant Pass
- Registration required, please see registration details below
- Present vouchers at the Box Office in exchange for an admission ticket. Vouchers are not redeemable online.
- The $1.00 3D surcharge does not apply
- A $4.00 surcharge will apply for Hollywood Feature-length films (as with all other programs)
- Once the 7 Vouchers have been used, a $5.90 Attendant Rate will apply for future visits (3D Surcharge does not apply)
- If convenient, bundles of Attendant Vouchers can be purchased ($5.90 each), please contact us with at least 2 business days’ notice, proof of participation in accessibility programs will be required.
- Did you Receive Pink Attendant Admissions Last year?
If so, your 7 Complimentary Admissions will be automatically issued on Nov 1, 2019, and ready for pick up once you renew your Annual Pass. Please notify the Staff that you are picking up Attendant Vouchers. If you renew online, and would like them mailed to you directly, please send a note to Lea Silver at email@example.com. Please note, regardless of when you receive the vouchers, they will not be valid for use until Jan 2, 2020.
- First Time Applying for the Complimentary Attendant Admissions?
Once you have purchased your Annual Pass (either at the theatre or online), please complete the form at the link below. Hard copies of this form are also available at the IMAX® Shop. Once your submission has been received, please give up to two weeks for the vouchers to be ready for you. You will have the choice to either pick up the passes at the theatre, or have them mailed to you directly.