New Instructions for Annual Passholders
Have you had a chance to review the new procedures for getting tickets? Please take a moment before proceeding to learn about how to get tickets. The steps outlining how to get tickets are listed below.
Ready to get your tickets?
We have implemented a new ticketing system for passholders to make online ordering easier and free of charge.
To get tickets follow these simple steps…
1.Visit TICKET PURCHASE PAGE and select “Annual Pass Admission”
2. Use the “Returning customer” section to log in.
Unless you have a current account as an active museum member, your account login information is as follows:
Username: Annual Pass number (located under your photo)
Password: Your last name (lowercase) 2020 (e.g. smith2020)
You DO NOT need to make a new account. We have made an account for you.
3. Select the film you would like to see
4. Select the show time
5. Select the number of Passholder and Companion tickets you would like and continue
6. If prompted, update any missing contact information
7. Confirm the information is correct, agree to terms and conditions and “Place your Order”. Your tickets will be emailed to you directly.
If you require any assistance with your online order, please do not hesitate to call us at 250-480-4887 ext 0 for support.